I find great joy from creating art out of ‘nothing’.
A lump of clay, a few tree branches; clay has been a friend throughout life, different every day.
Whether teaching at Gleneagles, or at home, my favourite piece is always the next one!
– Pottery teacher at Gleneagles Community Centre pottery studio and occasionally at my home studio.
– I’ve been lucky enough to do large installation pieces with 3 local schools, and also for the Van. Olympics with the Greater Lions Bay Community.
– Smaller school class projects with resulting exhibitions.
– Exhibits around the North Shore
– Work is available privately, through the Gleneagles studio and at The Seymour Gallery, Deep Cove